I know that this a little overdue but oh well. Better late than never. So here are a couple of things that I am grateful for. (in no specific order)
1. My kids, even though they got muddy head to toe and walked in my house BEFORE I mopped the floor and not after.
2. My house, I finally feel like I can grow into it! I can't believe all of my furniture actually fit in my old house.
3. My babysitters, the mental break away from mom to wife/woman is very much needed and enjoyed! Even if I pay you $6/hr and you don't clean up!
4. Mike, because he is my EVERYTHING. How does he know that I am in such a pissy mood and he can make me laugh even when I don't want to. He makes me laugh daily. Sorry for spending so much time looking at People's Sexiest Men Alive issue. Love ya babes!
5. The Gospel, because even though I may have days that I want to send the kids back to where they came from, I know that they are mine FOREVER!
6. My friends, from Chicago to Arizona to Utah! I love you all! Thanks for putting up with my complaining and my crazies, even when they are naked outside in the front yard! And the BYU bandit's graffiti! I know payback is a .......! And coming to our Christmas parties throughout the years!
7. Church callings because the good Lord above knows that I am too immature for Relief Society so He only puts me in Primary and Young Womens!
8. Mike, (again) for being my social butterfly and always having some kind of party going on or being planned.
9. My extended family, my mom's best advice was that marriage is getting two disfunctional families together and trying to create your own disfunctionality. I miss you all!
10. Mike's extended family, for putting up with my 'disfunctionalities' (is that even a word?) and loving me anyway!
11. Stephenie Meyer, you are a genius!!!! And thanks for showing young ladies out there that it is okay to have a healthy relationship with a boy without having sex!
12. This is the Place Park, I know I am weird but I love it! I love showing my kids how pioneers lived and the chores that they had to do! And I love that I have a Grandparent Gold membership so that I can get 4 adults and 6 kids in for free everytime!
13. My IUD, yes, even though I might have gained weight with you (of course, it isn't chocolates fault), I haven't had a period in 2 1/2 years! And my mood swings are gone, so Mike thanks you as well!